John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer is displaying a code of C000. I have turned the

Customer Question

My printer is displaying a code of C000. I have turned the printer off/on but did not clear. States to consult manual.
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Cannon MG6220
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Turning off/on and checking for paper jam.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: How does this work and is there a charge because I have a contract with Geek Squad for technical support?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please open the printer cover and let me know if the cartridges can move to the center or not ?