John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

New 273-xl ink cartridge installed on 7/12/16. message keeps

Customer Question

new 273-xl ink cartridge installed on 7/12/16. message keeps saying low on ink. I can't read anything that I print, barely visible.
Category: Printers
Expert:  SladeV replied 3 months ago.

My name is***** will help you to the best of my ability. What is the make and model of the printer? Likely, the print head is clogged and needs to be cleaned out.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I just put another new black cartridge in just now an it still does not work. The message on the priter led screen says: rplace the ink cartridge and close the scanner. This is as far s I can get
Expert:  SladeV replied 3 months ago.

Did you check the print head like I had indicated? If this is a Epson, that is to be expected.