John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Print is blurry - have new cartridges

Customer Question

Print is blurry - have new cartridges code 8000 came up
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Canon MX472
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I rebooted after clearing a jam
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: The cost of this svc
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am aligning the heads with the machine driven other issue once I have completed this is getting it to print when I hit print...its going in the queue and nothing is happening.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Trying to run alignment and cleaning from menu - had a jam and 1003 code then cleared and got a 5100 code...
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Are you positive of that 8000 code? Was it perhaps B200, or 6000?
What is the most recent code you've got?

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?