John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

The app 10 scan will not allow me to scan using my Canon

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Michele - the app for Windows 10 scan will not allow me to scan using my Canon MP240
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It's old - about 7 years. And, yes. Ever since I updated to Windows 10
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I looked for a driver update online, and found out there will be no drivers issued for Windows 10
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can you print from the PC ?