Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert

Have just sent this through to Nathan, but there was a

Customer Question

Have just sent this through to Nathan, but there was a system issue at my end, soi I am not sure if he received it...thus am sending through again.
Am setting up my M5360...drivers appear to download aok to laptop, however, at final test, when execute button is hit, a message appears on the printer screen..."support code 2113"...the size or type of the paper loaded in the cassette is different from the print settings...Letter...Plain paper...Cassette (auto).
As the printer copies aok from paper in the print tray and the print tray is set to A4 size, I am at loss as to how to resolve the "print settings" issue.
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Canon Maxify 5360, not certain on why I would double check the code?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Turned on/off, loaded printer drivers onto multiple laptops, same issue, changed paper brand in case there was some variance there, as paper cartridges are adjustable, have moved through different sizes, same issue
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No that's it thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi there,

Please confirm - is this a MB5360 model?

What operating system are you using?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.