Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I just bought an Epson 2750 all in one printer and am trying

Customer Question

I just bought an Epson 2750 all in one printer and am trying to set it up. It powered on but nothing is happening to enable me to access the ink bays. that whole area is dead. I can't proceed with the settings for date and time, etc.
I tried to hook it up to my computer and install it via the disc, but it was :"unsuccessful" per my Microsoft Vista. I used Wifi and connected to a port.
Help!!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, PJ.

You cannot access the ink slots immediately, the printer needs to go through the startup process and will prompt you with an on screen message when it is time to insert the cartridges.

Before plugging the printer in you do have to open it up and carefully remove all the internal and external packing materials, foam, tape, etc.

Then you can plug in and follow through the setup prompts given by the printer. When it is ready for you to do so, it will move the carriage over to an accessible position and tell you to lift the lid to install them.

Best regards,

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?