Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert

I have been having problems with the screen not coming up

Customer Question

I have been having problems with the screen not coming up readable after waking up from a sleep or a power down. for a while powering of then back on would reset it. Now nothing I try will rest it. I had to install a new wireless router but with out the screen I can't reconnect to the network.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: The intermittent screen problems have been several years but becouse it was intermittent I couldn't do anything about it.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It was always intermittent and I could always use the computer interface if work right away. I always had a work around when the computer could talk to it.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi there

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.