Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware

Epson xp-620 printer ... the error message says "the

Customer Question

epson xp-620 printer ... the error message says "the printer's ink pad is at the end of service life"
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. What is the age of the printer ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
2 years old
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for the information, unfortunately, the printer is out of warranty. The new Epson printer models do not have any reset option to solve this problem. Either you have to send the printer to any shop for the replacement of the box or you can remove the box at home and then get a new one from the shop and install it to solve the problem. I am giving a link below, you get the steps to remove the box from the printer then, you can take that one to any service shop and get a new one for the replacement. Please let me know, if you need any further information otherwise please remember to give a positive rating as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.

If you wish then, you can also install waste ink box outside the printer also, so that in future you do not have to follow so many steps to remove the box.