Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

My Canon 432 printer has a 5100 error, how do I fix. It had

Customer Question

My Canon 432 printer has a 5100 error, how do I fix. It had a paper jam that I cleaned but now this error. I cannot see that there is any paper left from the jam.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. There are various reasons, which can cause this problem. To clear the error, click on the link to open the article and get detailed instructions. Please open each link at a time and follow the steps, if the problem persist after following all the steps then, unfortunately the printer is defective and you have to repair the printer.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The steps listed do not have links on how to do. Only the paper jam one includes a link. As I said in my question the paper was removed from the paper jam and then received a 5100 error
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** the items has fixed it.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 months ago.

That's great!!. If there’s anything else I can do, let me know – it’s been a pleasure working with you and I hope to assist you again soon! Please remember to give a positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.