John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I'm having problem trying to unlock printer and I 't know my

Customer Question

I'm having problem trying to unlock printer and I don't know my password ***** printer. Please HELP
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HP wireless Envy 5530
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Try following ipad
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Im lucked in have try to luck
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously? Or is this a new printer or new iPad or new modem / router device, etc.?

Is the printer asking for Wi-Fi / wireless password? Or what kind of password ***** printer is asking for?

What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.