Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Printer error OxEA

Customer Question

printer error OxEA
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That usually means a mechanical problem with the machinery internal to the printer.

But sometimes, you just need to open it, re-seat (or firmly push down in their place) every cartridge.

Or make sure that (in a new printer just being set up) that you remove all packing inserts and securing tape inside the printer, too.

Let me know how it is going in a little more detail, especially as regards ***** ***** and I will advise you further. Especially, let me know whether the printer is less than a year old, or less than a week from purchase date. Thanks.