John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Have mx459 need to hook up to cumputer

Customer Question

have mx459 need to hook up to cumputer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

I tried to accept your request for secure remote assistance. It said payment failure on my end. This can sometimes happen if your bank or credit card blocks the payment and a quick call usually fixes the issue.

Im sending the offer back to you to approve when youre ready.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
windows10
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Thank you. Are you trying to connect the Canon printer via USB, or via a wireless connection to your windows 10 machine?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
http://my.justanswer.com/question/index/f61e49151b2c4339bf4c55dc5bff7a42?al=1&utm_source=sys&utm_medium=email&utm_content=viewanswer_bu&utm_campaign=info_request&r=nte%7C2016-07-08_pdcJaUsTrxInfoRequest%7Cln=viewanswer_bu&rpt=880#
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

In your reply all you sent me was a link, that sent me right back to this question page.

Are you trying to connect the Canon printer via USB, or via a wireless connection to your windows 10 machine?