Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

I have a paper jam on my lexmark x6650. I have visually

Customer Question

I have a paper jam on my lexmark x6650. I have visually inspectedand can see nothing. I have switched the printer off and restarted but to no avail.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Lexmark is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 5 years
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The model is X6690.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Can't find my trouble shooting info
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Richard thanks for your offer of assistance. I have managed to correct the fault. I detected a foreign body, a children's flash card approx 2 x 2 stuck under the paper feed roller. The printer is no working OK.
Thanks once again.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Thanks John,

That was the next step to move to

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you