John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My HP S\Deskjet 2542 will not print anything I deleted a

Customer Question

My HP S\Deskjet 2542 will not print anything I deleted a document 12 hrs ago but it still shows up as being deleted and I cannot print anything else the document I want to print is in the Q
Category: Printers
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Hi Lorraine. My name is Alison. I am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask what operating system you are using on your computer? If you aren't sure, you should be able to use one of these links to find out.

For Windows

Can you click this link and tell me what you see please?

http://whatsmyos.com/

For MAC

From the Apple menu, choose About This Mac. Your version of OS X appears directly below “OS X

Once I know what your operating system is I should be able to provide detailed instructions particular to your computer and printer system.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have Windows 10 and my printer is a HP Dekjet 2542
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Where are you

I'm here. There is sometimes a small delay before our answers are displayed.

Thank you for letting me know that you have Windows 10. Please give me just a moment to type put detailed instructions, or if you prefer I can connect remotely to your computer and work on this while you watch, at no additional charge.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Forget the whole thing and cancel my credit card. This is not helping me with a report that I need out tomorrow morning
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I will call my credit card company when I hang up which will be after I finish this note to you and tell them to cancel the charge since I have not received any information at all from you

Please visit ww2.justanswer.com/help to contact Customer Service. You will find options for contacting them by phone, chat, or email. Have a good evening.