Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I have a MFC-J4800W BROTHER'S printer. I have been on line

Customer Question

I have a MFC-J4800W BROTHER'S printer. I have been on line at various Brother's websites to try and find a manual for it without success. It does not even list my model number unit in the list of printers. It was just recently purchased from Staples. What I want to learn is how to print envelopes. If you could send me a manual or tell me how to print an envelope I would be most appreciative.
Ronald D. Walker (###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

You are looking at the wrong product, that isn't a valid model number, you would have an MFC-J480DW. That 2nd zero you have should be a letter D

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

If you have the printer software installed properly, it will work from any application though, and nothing special is needed from brother to print envelopes. You can print envelopes from a word processing program such as Microsoft Word or Word Perfect.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Do you need more help with this, Ronald?