Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

How do I get to print my screen? HP Officejet Pro 8610, I

Customer Question

How do I get to print my screen?
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: HP Officejet Pro 8610, I just tried to print screen and it doesn't. That's an issue.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know what to try
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I would rather print my screen that write the info by hand
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you able to print anything particular item, such as a web page, a document, a picture, an email message, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

After pressing the Prnt Scrn key on the keyboard, then open the Paint program or a new Word document, then paste. You can press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and V on the keyboard to paste. Then you can print.

- If needed, please click on the website below for full instructions / illustrations and video instructions:

http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

- Another solution: Download and install the ScreenHunter program (the free version) at the website below:

http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/screenhunter_free.htm

, then use the ScreenHunter program to capture the screen, and the open it and print.

; the full instructions / guides are at the above website also.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,