Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Why can't i find a PDF MANUAL SO I CAN PRONT IT MYSELF? I DO

Customer Question

why can't i find a PDF MANUAL SO I CAN PRONT IT MYSELF? I DO NOT WANT A PRINTED MANUAL ESPECIALLY SINCE I CAN PRINT ONE MYSELF
Category: Printers
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello, The PDF manual for your Panasonic Lumix ZS50 is available at the link below:

ftp.panasonic.com/camera/om/dmc-zs50_adv_om.pdf

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.