Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

I have problems with my Epson R1900. When I push On, it

Customer Question

Hello! I have problems with my Epson R1900. When I push On, it shows me general error (both red lights blinking). Just before the lights start to blink, I hear a click. I verrified and there is no paper jam or something like this. I also cleaned the cartridge connectors. Can you help me?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: R1900. About 4 years.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have cleaned the connectors.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, thank you.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I have experienced this problem many times with this model of printer. At this point, you will need to take it into a repair shop or replace the printer because the printer will need to be opened so that the electric boards can be tested and/or replaced.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm sorry, but I am not satified by your answer. I doesn't help me at all.