John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Add to computer

Customer Question

add to computer
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there Roger! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Do you have a home wifi network? Has the printer been configured to connect to that network yet?

If not, we'll need to do that before the computer can find the printer. We'll need to know the name of your home wifi and we'll need the passcode for the wifi. Do you have that information?

If so, please go to the printer and press the Menu button, then select WLAN setup. Let me know when you're ready to continue please.