John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an HP ENVY 4500 printer and I am trying to scan and

Customer Question

I have an HP ENVY 4500 printer and I am trying to scan and download my resume to my HP laptop.Can you help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

You mentioned that you tried asking Cortana, so you must have windows 10. Next question, do you have your printer connected directly to your windows 10 computer via a usb cord?

Or, is it wirelessly connected?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Wirelessly connected
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
4426441068781875
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

I seen where you requested secure remote assistance. That would be an extra charge and I believe you and I can work through this via written support to save you some money.

Wireless scanning can sometimes be problematic. Lets try something though.. If you go to the devices and printers page on your windows 10 machine.

And then right click your printer, if you look at the drop down menu when you right click the printer does it give you the option to "start scan" or anything that mentions scan?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I was charged,but I still have the same problem and my question was never answered.SO what happened to that money back guarantee you give?I'M definitely not satisfied nor can I eat this week,thanks alot for taking advantage of someone who knows nothing about computers.All I wanted to do was scan my resume and download it to the laptop so maybe I could find a job.I would really appreciate you being honest and give me my money back.
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Our refund policies are easy to find from one google search. But here is the link.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

I have no control over whether you are charged or whether you are refunded. If you want a refund, use the link above and contact customer service.

Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Can i access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue without any additional charge?

Thank you.

S H E F I N