John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Canon mx 310, want to change the scan resolution to gher,

Customer Question

canon mx 310, want to change the scan resolution to higher
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: No, even though I"ve had this printer for a few years, I've never scanned a photo until yesterday.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried looking online, and also looking on the printer to the little dialogue box
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nope, thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
All I got was something asking for $30??
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

What is the name of the program you use for scanning, such as MX Navigator EX, or Windows Fax and Scan, or Paint, or Image Capture, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,