Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue.
What is the exact message that is shown on the printer?
OK, this error refers to the Printer having an issue with the Printhead. Now, there are some steps that we can try to see if they resolve the issue. But they may not. So you may need to purchase a new one, Sir or Madam. Understood?
Yes, we will go through the tests first before recommending the purchase of the printhead.
1. Open the cover of the printer.
2. Remove all ink tanks from the printer.
3. Lift up the gray locking lever on the side of the ink tank holder.
4. Gently remove the print head from the carriage unit.
5. Place the print head back in and lock the lever down.
6. Place all of the ink tanks back in the printer.
7. Close the cover and turn the printer off.
8. Unplug the power from the printer. Leave the power unplugged for about 15 minutes.
Then let me know that you have plugged the printer back in.
The new Printhead and far under $50.00.
Is all ok Sir?