John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Just bought an HP 511 all in one printer.. has the same

Customer Question

Just bought an HP 511 all in one printer.. has the same problem my 411 has. prints blurry. both are on BT platform.....I may have spent 495 bucks for nothing!!! What may be the caue of this problem. My LT is also a HP elitebook..
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today, can you tell me if you face this problem only while printing emails ?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No. I've had problems printing q-books invoices also.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for the reply, can you try to print from MS Word or any program like that and let me know how is the print and one more thing, please let me know, what you have tried so far to solve the problem, so that I can skip those steps.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No!!!! first of all, there is no way in hell i'll give a stranger free access to my lap top!!! 2nd of all, I took it to an IT. We figured that the BT was not working. Exchanged it for new. You did me no good at all!! I'm sure there is no charge for the waste of my time!!
Thanks
Ean Putnam