John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My canon 892 won't print or copy, I did a deep clean of the

Customer Question

my canon 892 won't print or copy, I did a deep clean of the printer heads and rollers(will not print a alignment report)
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: My ss# ACSY62929
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: never done this before, it is maybe 1 1/2 to two years old
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nothing else
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your printer

Let me know when you try to print something does the printer print out a blank page, partially printed page or does nothing at all