John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Epson wf 2530 all in one priter can't print "not

Customer Question

epson wf 2530 all in one pritercan't print "not activated error code 30
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JKalman replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. To resolve your problem, we will need to uninstall your printer software and then download and install the latest drivers for your printer and operating system from the Epson website.

Expert:  JKalman replied 3 months ago.

Do you want to proceed with the remote session, or do you want to follow detailed instructions for resolving your problem together?

Expert:  JKalman replied 3 months ago.

What is your computer operating system?