John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a hp 3055 that is saying no print cartridge even

Customer Question

I have a hp 3055 that is saying no print cartridge even though I tried three brand new ones.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: HP laserjet 3055. It is over 5 years old.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: cleaned it, turned it off and on, did a soft reset
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today, can you tell me what is the exact error message you are getting ?