Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware

Hp office jet 6735 problem with print head

Customer Question

hp office jet 6735
problem with print head
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 3 months ago.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can you tell me, what you have tried so far to solve the problem so that I can skip those steps.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
don't know where to start sir, will not print gives me print head needs alignment
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Problem with print head
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Sorry for the late reply, please reply me back if you still need help with this problem.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
problem with print head
this is the error I'm getting
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for the update, I think our time is not matching anyway that helped me to do some research on your problem. Unfortunately, I do not have any good news for you as the printhead is a non user replaceable part, like any other 6000 sereis model. Either you have to send the printer for replacement or if the printer is more than 3 years old then, it will be better to get a new one. Although, you can try the steps below before taking any decision.

Remove all the cartridges from the printer.

Clean the gold contacts on the cartridges as well as on the printhead inside the printer with a cotton swab and IP alcohol.

Reseat the cartridges and check the result.