John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I am trying to copy off the internet. My printer keep

Customer Question

I am trying to copy off the internet. My printer keep putting the job to tray # ***** I need it to go to tray #2. I can't figure out how to switch the job to #2 tray. Any help would be good. Thank you, DeeAnn
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Before printing, select the correct page size and media type. If you select the wrong page size or media type, the machine may feed paper from the wrong paper source or may not print with the proper print quality.

So, please check the paper size from the browser before printing and let me know.

If you wish then, I can directly connect with your PC and help you to solve the problem.