John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I was printing a large file 900 pages than decided not to

Customer Question

I was printing a large file 900 pages than decided not to print anymore and canceled printing but when I get on computer printer starts printing file I cancled how do I get it out of the printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Can you tell me, how did you canceled the print job ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
we tried with the printer and the computer but we are not too familiar with computers at all
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Sorry, I could not accept the remote support offer due to payment failure. Please call you bank and approve the payment and then, send me the offer again.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Until you approve the payment, please let me know which version of Windows do you use ?