John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Need to update photo cube printer firmware, Model IP-P10-VP.

Customer Question

Need to update photo cube printer firmware
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Model IP-P10-VP. Cupping solutions photo cube. 4-5 years old. Took in a couple years ago to factory office and I think that's all they did to get it working again but I don 't know how to do it.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Uninstall app and reinstall. Then it says to update firmware on printer. How?
JA: The camera expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No. Thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Camera Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It is a vupoint solutions printer...a photo cube. Model IP-P10-VP.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JKalman replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Its not my computer but a separate photo printer. It runs on an app and works with my ipad and ipod but when try to use app on my android phone it says due to Google security features printer firmware needs to be updated with android version. I don't have time to continue with this issue now. Will have to wait until after the holiday.
Expert:  JKalman replied 3 months ago.

Great You can return to this conversation by using the link in your notification email. This question will remain open for one week. Have a great Independence Day holiday!