Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

I have an oki3300 printer but I cant get it to work on

Customer Question

I have an oki3300 printer but I cant get it to work on windows 10?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Any ideas?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Ive looked online at oki drivers.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I have also opened the printer and cleaned everything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 3 months ago.

if you check this document going down to the c3300 you will see that there is no win 10 driver for that printer. it has some very limited capabalities if you use the windows 7 driver>