Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

Im looking user manual Brothers whisper writer 6700-cj can u

Customer Question

Im looking for a user manual for a Brothers whisper writer 6700-cj can u help me
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

You can download the driver from here --> http://www.brother-usa.com/VirData/Content/en-US%5CTypewriters%5CConsumer%5CUsersManual%5CUM_WP6700CJ_WP7700CJ_EN_222.PDF

Right click on the above link and click "Save Link As" or "Save Target As" to save it to your computer. Or just click the above link to view the manual.

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will continue to help you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I need a user manual sent to wy sone who is in prsion and it has to come from the company itself or he cant have it, so is there any way if I bought one could yall mail it to him please
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry, we don't do those kind of services. We only provide online support.

Most of the user manual comes as online format. The file I sent you is also printable. You can copy or email that file to a print shop and they will print it.

I'm sorry I couldn't do this for you. You can contact or email to *****@******.*** to cancel this question or refund since I couldn't do what you asked for. Please don't rate me bad or poor on this answer. You can ignore the rating requests.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank u that helped alot
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

You're welcome !