Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer with 7+ years of experience in repairing office equipments & printers
22727371

How can I setup the wireless printer to my new laptop

Customer Question

how can I setup the wireless printer to my new laptop computer currently I have it plug in by usb port
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

What is the operating system of your computer?

for eg: windows/Mac

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Windows 10

Would you like me to remote in your computer and help you in setting up your printer wirelessly?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No if you could get guide me through is would be great, thanks

Remote assistance was optional but my motive behind sending you this offer is because the problem which you're facing requires a lot of information from your end and then I will be able to guide you. With remote I can directly work on your computer and walk you through the setup process.

It will be very convenient and easy.

I would still recommend you to go for it else let me know we will troubleshoot over this chat window.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let's just do it manually, I thought it would be simple, like info in printer settings or something like that I just couldn't find it though is it that complicated,

No problem.

As of first step we need to know your wifi name and password.

Note: The computer and the printer needs to be connected to the same wifi network, only then you will be able to access the printer via your computer.

I assume your computer is connected to your wifi wirelessly.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
We have just had a new satelite NBN installed this morning and our SP installed it for us, so I don't know there to look for it on my computer

I'll give you a guide which will help you in retrieving your windows password.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
OK thanks

Keep me posted!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Were are you going, I will have to go to work now I need to finish this I have just paid $41.00 and got nothing, I hope to jet a refund if you can't help me. I will try to get back intouch when I come home from work though the email if not can you let me know how, thank you

I am here only.