Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

I HAVE A EPSON WF 3620 PRINTER WITH A PAPER JAN HOW DO I GET

Customer Question

I HAVE A EPSON WF 3620 PRINTER WITH A PAPER JAN HOW DO I GET OUT /
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I HAVE IT LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: IT IS A EPSONWF-3620
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com. Please open the link below and then read all the steps after that follow the appropriate steps to remove the paper jam, as I do not know where exactly the paper is jammed inside the printer, I posted the link , where you will get all the possible way to remove the jammed paper. Let me know, if you need any further help otherwise please remember to give a positive rating as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&infoType=FAQ&oid=232591&prodoid=63099059&foid=254073&UseCookie=yes