John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

CAN'T GET PRINTER TO PRINT

Customer Question

CAN'T GET PRINTER TO PRINT
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is***** you explain what is exactly happening when you try to print from the PC ?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
don't know
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.

Sorry, I cannot accept the remote offer due to payment failure, please ask you bank to approve the payment and then send me the offer again and let me know, when you are ready to continue.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.

Sorry, I do not understand, you do not what is happening when you try to print something ?

Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.

I don't know why are posting a new question instead of replying me back, you have posted 4 question instead replying me back, every time you post a question your card get charged.