VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Printhead carriage jam ESP7250. Switched on and off several

Customer Question

printhead carriage jam ESP7250. Switched on and off several times. THe coloured ink should be near replacement time but I cannot access toreplace because presently hiddenby casing
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just happened yesterday. It is an older machine but not used much before SePtember last year
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Switched machine off, then on again several times,as directed. NO MOVEMENT of carriage.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no, thank you. I have no other probs with the printer
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Kodak7250?Am I on to Kodak customer help?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 5 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue.

Have you looked in the Track to see if there is any blockages there?