John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My Epson Printer now does not work; I am getting "Wrong

Customer Question

My Epson Printer now does not work; I am getting "Wrong Product" on the print queqe? I don't know to fix this so that I can print!!!!!!!!!!!
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: WF-2540
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: unplugging and replugging, change to new ink cartridges
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Can you tell me, what version of Windows do you use ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Windows 7
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Sorry for replying you late, please let me know if you still need help on this issue.