Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers

I have an Epson NX420. Can I airprint from my MacBook and

Customer Question

I have an Epson NX420. Can I airprint from my MacBook and iPad?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Stylus NX420 epson 200b35
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Not much. I have used it wirelessly with my windows computers
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I am not the most computer savey person, and I really don't know how to set it to print and scan wirelessly. I need to use it with my Mac.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Unfortunately NX420 isn't supported by AirPrint feature. However, you will be able to setup this printer on your Mac via WiFi (not AirPrint). On your Mac, go to Apple > System Preferences > Printers and Scanners. Click + button in there and this will allow you to add the printer to your Mac.

If that didn't work, then download and install the latest drivers on your Mac for printer from here -->

(Download the Printer Driver from the above website compatible with your OS X version. Then open the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions to add the printer to your Mac)

To print from your iPad (not via Air Print), you can use the Epson iPrint app, which you can download from App Store -->

Make sure your iPad, Mac and printer are connected to same WiFi network. Or it will not work.

If you have any questions or if you face any issue with adding the printer, please let me know and I will continue to help you.