John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I'm having trouble changing the ink cartridge. The in k

Customer Question

I'm having trouble changing the ink cartridge. The in k holder continues to go fully to the side of the unit where I cannot access the cartridges
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: Epson XP100. Epson Dura No41
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried holding the Stop button for a length of time , but it didn't help
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please