John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I just installed new printer ink and am unable to print a

Customer Question

I just installed new printer ink and am unable to print a test page
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer?
Customer: Lexmark 2500
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: lexmark solution center. I took plug out of surge protector and plugged into wall socket
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry. I found a previous service and phone number with a warranty. I am going to cancel and try them, since they are familiar. Bye for now.
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Not a problem, if you change your mind or they cant help you.. Y oure welcome to get back to me.

With that being said, if you have been charged the link below will help you submit for a refund online.