John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Epson xp-100 wont print following a jam clearance.

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Epson xp-100 wont print following a jam clearance. Cartridges have plenty of ink, carriage moves but no ink is laid down, have loaded new drivers, scan to file works but will not print. Printer is set as default and computer connectivity is okay. Can you help?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: John
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

When you attempt to print something, what occurs? Are you given any sort of error message?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,