John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Connecting my HP Photosmart 5520 wireless printer to

Customer Question

connecting my HP Photosmart 5520 wireless printer to internet.....router modem
NETGEAR48
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I can help you get your printer going..

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i think my computer is windows xp
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please cancel all transactions i am getting a technition coming to fix problem as it is more technical than I thought..cancel visa payment and anything I agreed to
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

I could have connected to your computer from here and fixed the issue tonight, at a much lower cost then a technician could come to your house for.

However, since you requested a refund, here is the link.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0