John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

MF toolbox - scan function not responding. Canon MF4150,

Customer Question

MF toolbox - scan function not responding.
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Canon MF4150
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: installing the toolbox and scan drivers, then shutting computer down and restarting.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No I do not think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Is printing currently working fine?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Only the error message above the toolbox (Not responding) same in control panel
Windows 10
Yes we can do remote

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9a1aa104-f862-41ed-9e06-8a35cc91f85f

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will contact you tomorrow, Please refund my $5.00

Can we leave this question open, so we can continue at this web page tomorrow? We've emailed you (from JustAnswer / Viet.) Thank you.