John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Brother HLL2360DW Printer stopped printing about an hour

Customer Question

My Brother HLL2360DW Printer stopped printing about an hour ago. In Deep Sleep mood. Printer is offline. I have a wireless connection. It has gone offline several times since purchasing it on Sunday. I have used Best Buy Geek Squad service yesterday. It worked until about an hour ago.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Purchased HLL2360DW on Sunday and registered it that day.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have gone to settings and tried to fix. My computer skills are minimum.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

What is the operating system of your computer?

for eg: windows/Mac

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will follow up another way. Please discontinue assistance.

No problem, thank you.