John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I'm using a canon pixma mx 922 and 1)when i go to print,

Customer Question

I'm using a canon pixma mx 922 and 1)when i go to print, nothing is activated, no error or anything. 2)when I try to scan from the feeder tray while initiating from the control panel on the desktop, i get error code 0x00000015
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: well I've recently printed on it, but it is a replacement printer that i recieved this last month.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: so i'm not sure how old it is or if it was a refurb
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?