John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I accidentally lost my pictures and I 't know how to get

Customer Question

I accidentally lost my pictures and I don't know how to get them back. Help
Category: Printers
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Hi Verna! . My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you tell me a little bit more about the problem? Were the photos stored on your computer? or on a phone or tablet?

If they were stored on your computer, can you please tell me what Operating System you have?

If you're not sure, you should be able to use one of these links to find out. Or, if you prefer I can connect to you remotely and work on this while you watch.

For Windows

Can you click this link and tell me what you see please?

http://whatsmyos.com/

For MAC

From the Apple menu, choose About This Mac. Your version of OS X appears directly below “OS X

If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you while you watch via the Premium Service of Secure Remote Assistance. This is completely optional. If you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and work on the issue for you. If you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No. I just paid $20. I need an answer not a lot of stuff saying to click here and click there. I just want to get my pictures back. I am a very active member of Amazon and I can't believe I have to pay for these services!

I'm sorry but without more information I can't help you,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What information do you need? I have a kindle fire. I was trying to select photos to send to Walgreen's. I picked 37 of my favorites and then an icon in the right corner and my hand accidentally (I have a crippled right hand) hit the icon and my photos disappeared and I can't get them back.
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 9 months ago.
Hi:

I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. I'm sorry you're having such a difficult time. It does seem like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Amazon.

We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. I

I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.

Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.

Best,
Gina-Moderator