Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have problem I can not print out in the HP 6830 printer.

Customer Question

This is Yoshiike ,
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I have problem I can not print out in the HP 6830 printer.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: HP officejet pr 6830 2014 purchaed.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to turn off, removed ink cartriges.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I tried but this printer did not work any printing,there is no printing at all.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

also, what exactly happens when you try to printer.. If you get an error message I need to k now that message word for word including any error codes. Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My computer is HP Pavilion D-7-1467 cb and using window 10All of sudden, this printer can not print not copy, if tried copy, coping page 1/1 is X and round and round circle. and never stopped..
I switched off and the screen said " Problem with printhead" and there is a problem with the printhead.no- improvement.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
After switched on, the screen said " Problem with printhead" and there is a problem with the printhead.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I did switched off and on, the set-up and printer maintenance and clean printhead.
there is no information after tough on clean printhead.
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Unfortunately the printhead in those models are not replaceable..

Also, your past your year warranty.. About the only repair we can attempt is to remove all the ink tanks. Then, clean the electrical contacts on the ink tank.

And then, clean the electrical contacts inside the printhead that read the ink tanks. Then, reinsert the ink tanks and unplug the machine from power for one minute.. Then plug it back in and turn it on.

If you still get the printhead error. You will have to replace the machine. I su ggest a machine that has a removable printhead so you can clean or replace the printhead a few years down the road, rather then having to replace the entire machine.

This printer is a solid choice, and has a removable printhead. http://amzn.to/290WhQh

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I give up this printer problem. and I will buy new one.
Thank you for your assistance.Manabu Yoshiike
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

My apologies, I wish there was a better outcome.. With this 6800 series weve tried cleaning systems with limited and rare results at best.

Unfortunately, its an issue of a poor design intentionally meant to cause the machine to be replaced every year or two. ( hence why I suggested a machine with a user replaceable printhead)

Dustin S