John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

The printer keeps saying paper feed jammed but when you turn

Customer Question

The printer keeps saying paper feed jammed but when you turn it on it feeds paper through and there isent any paper jammed l keep pressing ok but the error remains
JA: The tech wizards can certainly get you out of any jam. ;-) They know printers inside and out, and I'd love to connect you with the best one for the job. Do you know the make and model?
Customer: Canon MP600
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Open printer and checked inside no evidence of any paper anywhere
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I'm crap with computers
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please