Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

Model 5250 It keeps telling me incorrect print head Install

Customer Question

model 5250 It keeps telling me incorrect print head Install the correct print head. I have reinstalled the CD but it did not do anything Do you have any explanations to help It was working OK before
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
same message incorrect print head
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Are you able to operate the menu on the printer at all? Or it will not get past this error?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No it will not pass this error
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Thanks

It is the printhead that has faulted. This now confirms it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you