John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Our C3290-FS has and M-CRUM Error 093-951 so i was googling

Customer Question

Hi Pearl Our C3290-FS has and M-CRUM Error 093-951 so i was googling to see what it was - could be low toner?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just Yesterday
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing yet - wanted to look up the error first
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tim replied 3 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 3 months ago.

How do the print outs look?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Printer not working - error message M-CRUM 093-951
Expert:  Tim replied 3 months ago.

Usually with toner it starts to get less viable, but that error is a toner error. You can try taking the current toner out and shaking it....old IT trick, but on the other hand that can be messy. I would advise to buy new toner and go from there. Even if your shook it up enough to work, that error will remain until its replaced.

- tim

Expert:  Tim replied 3 months ago.

Make any sense?